2/06/2009

You're never too old to have some fun

video

Our cat, Beau, isn't as agile and lively as he was in 1993, when we got him as a kitten from the animal shelter in Fort Pierce, Florida. He'll be 16 in a month or so, and that's roughly equivalent to age 80 for humans.

But like the grandfather who still enjoys a couple of stiff vodka martinis from time to time, our old pal still knows how to catch a buzz once in a while. He's always had a decided fondness for catnip, and Jane brought in a couple of fresh bags last night.

I seriously doubt that I'll be able to lie down and rabbit-kick like this if I live to be 80, but I do hope to still be enjoying my vodka martinis.

8 comments:

sbobet said...

thanks ysboou for arsbochive

him said...

You can use some holiday HTML tags

MoN sbobet said...

very well,All things in their being are good for something
sbobet
sbo

ROCK said...

livescore
7m.cn

ROCK said...

ผลบอล
7m.cn

bass said...

thx xxx stsbet บาคาร่า

ROCK said...

7m
livescore

sbobet said...

"wow, i love your blog, and the feel of it. thanks for visiting, I might try this book out.
"
sbobet
sbo